Baba & Boo One Size Nappies (Hope Collection)
Baba & Boo - One Size Reusable Nappies
This is the new hope collection from Baba and Boo.
The nappies are called pocket nappies. There’s a pocket at the back of the waterproof nappy, where you put the absorbent inserts. Each of the nappies come with two bamboo mix inserts.
One size nappies are also known as birth-to-potty nappies - but in reality most newborns are simply too teeny to get a good fit. Most babies are comfortable in our one size nappies from about six to eight weeks or 10lb - and they continue to fit right through to potty training.
When your baby is teeny tiny, you will normally only need to use one insert, which should last up to about four hours during the day. Once your baby starts to grow (which is always too quick!) and you find the nappy is not lasting as long, it's time to add the other insert for extra absorbency.
If you want you can use a liner. This sits between the nappy and baby’s bottom to catch any solid poo and keep wetness away from baby’s skin. Liners aren’t essential (especially for exclusively breastfed babies who don’t produce anything...solid…) but many parents find they make changes easier.
You will find these one size nappies are really easy to put on as they have popper fastenings, which make the nappy really secure. These poppers come into their own when your baby becomes a toddler. They have a knack of learning how to take velcro nappies off!
You are going to love using our cloth nappies, so much better for your baby. Not to mention our world.
Popper system to the front
Waterproof lining - no need for anything extra
Gusset which helps keeps the poop inside the nappy and helps with those poo-explosions
Completely free of nasties
How To Adjust:
One size nappies are suitable for babies from 10-35lb - approximately 8 weeks old right up to when you start potty training. The popper system on the front of the nappy allows the nappy to grow with your baby. You simply snap the poppers together to make the nappy smaller - as your baby grows, undo them to make the nappy bigger.
- Pre-washing before use helps increase the absorbency of your nappies. Follow the washing instructions below and repeat up to three times. You don't need to dry your nappies between pre-washes.
- After use, knock any solids into the toilet (or remove the biodegradable liner if you have used one). Put the used nappy in the nappy bucket until wash day.
- It can help to put the nappies on a cold rinse before washing as this ensures all the solids have been washed away before the washing cycle.
- Your nappies can be washed at 60°C, although many parents find that 40°C is sufficient.
- Use your usual detergent. Our nappies are designed to fit in with you, not the other way around!
- Don't use any fabric conditioner or bleaching agent.
- Your nappies are best dried naturally, although you can put them on a low setting in the tumble dryer. Natural is best for your nappies and the planet too.
- Do be careful if they have been near heat such as the tumble dryer or radiator and don't stuff the inserts back in straight away. The heat can weaken the elastic and cause it to snap.
- If you do need to use barrier/nappy rash cream, ensure you use a liner.
Nappy Outer is made from 100% polyester with a polyurethane lining.
Nappy Inner is made from very soft microfleece.
Inserts Outer 80% bamboo 20% polyester, Inner 80% polyester 20% polyamide.